Thursday, December 16, 2010

Great book on Servlets & JSP

It's really good to think of reading a textbook instead of a bunch of papers of your class.
In Thailand, Educational system in higher level such Bachelor's Degree in many high-rank University
still using a bunch of papers, which we called "sheet", for teaching during class.
It's just a slide-printed on paper. So, seems like I can't find much of details in there.
For me, to know and understand what I learned from class is to read the whole details of the topics,
not only the topics and some of information that lied around the paper.

On my last exam I took, which is today, about noon. It's the Internet Programming class.
It's about Servlets and JSP. Unfortunately, I've skipped 2 classes, my head's gone empty
until I've found a book which tutor's using as reference. Head First Servlets and JSP
It's really great book! I recommended for this book if you're totally new to Servlets and JSP.
But, it required some of Java Skills. So, you might need to know Java before start reading this one.
Oh, I didn't buy the book actually, I borrowed it from the library at my Institute.
Don't look in the bad way. I don't have that much of money to spend, even I did spend a lot
on many books from Amazon.com

Anyway, I'm totally like this book. It have great content. Also,the way they represent details on each topic is
like..you know, It's comic, full of pictures and images. It's good for your brain when you've to
remember something so complicated.

That's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment